Civil Procedural Law, Commercial Procedural Law and Family Law Specialist
- Academic Training
- Professional Experience
- [1984-1989] Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Granada.
-  University of Granada’s Post-Graduate Degree in Consumer and User Protection and Citizen’s Rights.
-  Certificate of Research Proficiency in the field of Commercial Law. Law School of the University of Granada.
-  Diploma of Advanced Studies (Doctor’s Degree). Awarded by the Law School of the University of Granada with grade A (Sobresaliente) for the thesis “Consideration of Distance Sales as Special Sales by Reason of the Process of Conclusion of the Contract”.
- Member of the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados (Bar Association) of Granada as a Practising Lawyer since 1999.
- Official Receiver.
- Member of the Family Law, Insurance and Commercial Law Groups of Granada’s Bar Association.
- Manager and Legal Advisor of the Holiday Accommodation Business Association for Granada and its Province (Hospedaje Granada) (2008-2013).
- Lecturer of the Course in Consumer and User Protection of the University of Granada.
- Former Graduate and Post-Graduate Professor at the Law School of the University of Asunción (Paraguay).
- Legal Advisor for numerous trading companies (telecommunications, import-export, tourism, etc).