Civil Law, Town Planning and Commercial Law Specialist
- Academic Training
- Professional Experience
Licensed Lawyer no. 5801 with Málaga’s ICA (Bar Association), founder of Fígares Abogados in 2003. He specialises in the provision of legal advice to international clients.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Granada in the year 2001.
- Erasmus student at the University of Nijmegen (Holland) during 6 months.
LAW SEMINARS AND COURSES
- Challenges of European Law: University of Jaén. (1994). 7 hours.
- Lecture Course in Criminal Law: University of Granada (1996). 20 hours.
- Theory and Practice of Commercial Law: University of Granada. (2000). 50 hours.
- Copyright Law: Catholic University of Nijmegen, Holland (2000/01). 80 hours.
- Human Rights Protection: Catholic University of Nijmegen, Holland. (2000/01) 90 hours.
- Judicial Protection in the E.U: Catholic University of Nijmegen, Holland. (2000/01).75 hours.
- IV Specialisation Course in Town Planning and Real Estate Market, Modules I, II and III, held in Málaga from 21/03/03 to 27/06/03.
- Seminar on the New Bankruptcy Act, given in Marbella by the Business School (IE) of Madrid on 27th November 2003.
- IV Basic Course in Town Planning, organised by Fundación Asesores Locales (Local Advisors Foundation) in Málaga in October and November of 2005.
- Fourth Legal Conference of Legal Practice in Málaga, 23/24 October 2008.
- Town Planning Course given by Fundacion FYDU from October 2010 through to February 2011.
- 200-hour Practical Course in Civil Procedure Law by Lex Nova completed on 28 July 2012.
Experience of RAFAEL FERNANDEZ-FIGARES IBAÑEZ
Practising Lawyer member no. 5801 of ICA Málaga (Bar Association) since 2002.
Founder of the Law Firm FIGARES ABOGADOS, from January until the foundation of Figares-Serrabona-Oidtmann,Lawyers(FISEO) in January 2014.
FIGARES ABOGADOS: Law Firm specializing in Real Property Law and Town Planning, comprehensive project development. Provision of advice to national and international investors on the establishment of trading companies. Specialization in Civil Law and Commercial Law from a preferably preventive perspective, as well as for litigation purposes.
Lawyer of the real estate development company SILKMORE SPAIN S.L from April 2003 through to August 2012.
SILKMORE SPAIN S.L.: A property development company which has developed luxury real estate complexes on the Costa del Sol, as well as in Toledo and Dublin.
Duties: Management of legal affairs relating to the construction, sale and hand over of the properties.
Head of Legal Department in Ireland at ANDERSON Y ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS
September 2002 – March 2003.