Criminal Law Specialist.
- Academic Training
- Professional Experience
Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of Granada.
- Preparation of Public Entrance Examination to the Judiciary, first test passed (1999-2003).
- Member of the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados (Bar Association) of Granada as a Practising Lawyer since 2003.
- Lawyer at the Law Firm LUNA & ASOCIADOS, a firm specialising in Economic Criminal Law, Town Planning Criminal Law, public health crimes and crimes against personal integrity among others, as well as other areas of Civil Law.
- National Conference on Criminal Code Reforms organised by the Association of Criminal Studies.
- Specialisation Course in the Organic Law on Criminal Liability of Minors, organised by Granada’s Bar Association in cooperation with the Justice and Public Administration Department of the Junta de Andalucía (Regional Government).
- Specialisation Course in the Provision of Legal Counsel to Domestic Violence Victims, organised by Granada’s Bar Association.
- Round Table Conference organised by the CGAE (Spanish Council for Legal Practice) concerning Money Laundering Prevention and Repression.
- Town Planning Seminar organised in Motril by Granada’s Bar Association.
- Course in Drug Addiction in a Legal-Criminal Context organised by the University of Granada.
- Civil and Criminal Case Law Forum organised by Granada’s Bar Association.