- Academic Training
- Professional Experience
- BACHELOR OF LAWS DEGREE, University of Granada – September 1993.
- POST-GRADUATE COURSE IN LEGAL PRACTICE. October 1998 – July 1999. Organised by the School of Legal Practice of the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados (Bar Association) of Granada in collaboration with the University of Granada, 408 hours.
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN TAXATION LAW AND TAX CONSULTANCY. September 1999 – July 2000. Given by the Centre of Studies C.E.R.E.M.
- SEMINAR ON PERSONAL COMMUNICATION. December 2001. Given by the I.E.S.E. Business School of Barcelona.
- LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE BUILDING PROCESS. Madrid, April 2006. Formación LOALBA.
- SEMINAR ON THE NEW DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS. Madrid, October 2007. Centro Europeo de Desarrollo Empresarial (European Centre of Business Development).
- French: Intermediate level.
- Practising Lawyer member of the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados (Bar Association) of Granada, with an Office in Granada since 2009 until the present date. Specialised in the Administrative, Contentious-Administrative and Labour Areas.
- MARCH 2004 THROUGH TO 2009: Member of the LEGAL ADVICE TEAM FOR THE GROUP OF COMPANIES “INMOBILIARIA OSUNA” as Lawyer in charge of providing advice and handling the judicial cases of the Group of Companies – fundamentally within the sectors of real estate and development (legal claims, replies, appeals, attendance to lawsuits in the civil jurisdiction –all areas -, drawing up contracts), labour (dismissals, disability, payment claims, labour risk prevention…), contentious-administrative disputes (sanctions, taxation, concessions, expropriations…), hotel and catering sector (Centre Hotel Chain), agricultural sector…
- JUNE 1999 TO MARCH 2004: Associate Lawyer at the LAW FIRM “HERNÁNDEZ-CARRILLO C.B.”.